Ride in style with tough Toyota Prado canvas seat covers. These hard wearing seat covers ensure maximum protection from harsh working conditions with a tailor-made, non-shuffling design for extra comfort.
Please note: images shown above serve as an example and are not necessarily product specific.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- 12oz heavy duty canvas which has great resistance to wear and tear and provides long lasting seat protection.
- Durable waterproof coating protects the seats from dirt, grime, grease, and liquids. Ensuring your seats stay dry.
- Individually tailored to fit snugly on each seat in every vehicle, meaning they don’t bunch or shuffle on the seat. And provide a longer lasting solution than one size fits all covers
- Breathable, natural canvas prevents seats from getting hot and sweaty.
- Robust Velcro straps secure the seat cover firmly to the seat.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Custom made specifically for the Toyota Prado; ensuring your seat covers look great and go the distance.
- Save money and increase resale value; canvas seat covers reduce the damage done to your Toyota Prado seats.
- The entire process is designed and manufactured in New Zealand by Kiwis like yourself.
- These seat covers are available to brand with your own name, logo or in custom fabrics.
Flat Rate Delivery Charge: $19.55
We try to keep seat covers for latest model utes in stock, so you should receive your order within 2-3 days. However, for all other non-stock items or if we are out of stock, we make to order with a 7 day lead time.
Feel free to reach out to us via email or phone to confirm current lead times.
We will be uploading resources soon.
We've bought two sets of these covers now for two different vehicles. The website made it easy to order the correct covers, quick delivery and good communication. They both fitted very well and I'd happily buy more.
Well made and quick freight. The seat covers did not quite fit my 120 series, the Toyota seat knobs interfered and the attachment method for the seat back would not work with the toyota seat design. I spoke to the factory and advised them. It was not a show stopper and overall I am happy with the product.