How to Clean
How to Clean your 12OZ Heavy Duty Canvas Seat Covers
1. Vacuum covers to remove loose dirt, dust and gravel.
2. Remove the cover from the seat.
3. Hose off any loose dirt with cold running water.
4. Put seat cover in bucket of cold water and leave to soak for several minutes.
5. Use a gentle bristle brush to give seat cover a light scrub.
6. If it is still dirty, leave to soak in a bucket of warm water overnight.
7. Lie flat or hang to dry before putting them back on your vehicle.
8. Your cover may fade slightly after cleaning.
Avoid machine washing, machine drying or ironing as this could cause shrinkage.