How to Clean
Cleaning Instructions for your canvas car seat covers
How to clean canvas car seat covers:
- Vacuum covers to remove loose dirt, dust and gravel.
- Remove the cover from the seat.
- Hose off any loose dirt with cold running water.
- Put seat cover in bucket of cold water and leave to soak for several minutes.
- Use a gentle bristle brush to give seat cover a light scrub.
- If it is still dirty, leave to soak in a bucket of warm water overnight.
- Lie flat or hang to dry before putting them back on your vehicle.
- Your cover may fade slightly after cleaning.
Avoid machine washing, machine drying or ironing as this could cause shrinkage.