Ride in style with tough Nissan Navara D40 Double Cab canvas seat covers. These hard wearing seat covers ensure maximum protection from harsh working conditions with a tailor-made, non-shuffling design for extra comfort.
Please note: images shown above serve as an example and are not necessarily product specific.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- 12oz heavy duty canvas which has great resistance to wear and tear and provides long lasting seat protection.
- Durable waterproof coating protects the seats from dirt, grime, grease, and liquids. Ensuring your seats stay dry.
- Individually tailored to fit snugly on each seat in every vehicle, meaning they don’t bunch or shuffle on the seat. And provide a longer lasting solution than one size fits all covers.
- Breathable, natural canvas prevents seats from getting hot and sweaty.
- Robust Velcro straps secure the seat cover firmly to the seat.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Custom made specifically for the Nissan Navara D40 Double Cab; ensuring your seat covers look great and go the distance.
- Save money and increase resale value; canvas seat covers reduce the damage done to your Nissan Navara D40 ute.
- The entire process is designed and manufactured in New Zealand by Kiwis like yourself. Read more here.
- These seat covers are available to brand with your own name, logo or in custom fabrics.
Flat Rate Delivery Charge: $19.55
We try to keep seat covers for latest model utes in stock, so you should receive your order within 2-3 days. However, for all other non-stock items or if we are out of stock, we make to order with a 7 day lead time.
Feel free to reach out to us via email or phone to confirm current lead times.
Great seat covers
Brilliant service. Covers are a very snug fit and don't bunch up when you slide your bum in. Material is stiff and tough without the seats loosing their comfort. Worth the extra cost over generic stuff.
Rugged Valley NZ
Thanks Kent! That's great that you love your new custom fit seat covers!
Really good , excellent seat covers, even though I ordered the wrong back rest for the passenger side it was sorted without any hassle. Maybe some pictures of the lay flat type may help.