Ride in style with tough Can-am Outlander canvas seat covers. These hard wearing seat covers ensure maximum protection from harsh working conditions with a tailor-made, non-shuffling design for extra comfort.
Please note: images shown above serve as an example and are not necessarily product specific.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- 12oz heavy duty canvas which has great resistance to wear and tear and provides long lasting seat protection.
- Durable waterproof coating protects the seats from dirt, grime, grease, and liquids. Ensuring your seats stay dry.
- Individually tailored to fit snugly on each seat in every vehicle, meaning they don’t bunch or shuffle on the seat. And provide a longer lasting solution than one size fits all covers.
- Helps keep the seat foam intact so you have a comfortable ride for longer.
- Breathable, natural canvas prevents seats from getting hot and sweaty.
- Robust Velcro straps secure the seat cover firmly to the seat.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Custom made specifically for the Can-am Outlander; ensuring your seat covers look great and go the distance.
- Save money and increase resale value; canvas seat covers reduce the damage done to your Can-am Outlander seats.
- The entire process is designed and manufactured in New Zealand by Kiwis like yourself.
- These seat covers are available to brand with your own name, logo or in custom fabrics.
Flat Rate Delivery Charge: $19.55
We try to keep seat covers for latest model utes in stock, so you should receive your order within 2-3 days. However, for all other non-stock items or if we are out of stock, we make to order with a 7 day lead time.
Feel free to reach out to us via email or phone to confirm current lead times.
We will be uploading resources soon.
great covers opened the covers read instructions and they fitted like a glove.
Regarding the seat covers for the Can Am Outlander Max. For the back passengers seat, the lower cover which the passenger sits on is extremely hard to fit, and I am still struggling to get tight. The seat back also is hard to get tight. But, they are well built and hardwearing. The cover for the main seat is near perfect, but the fit is hard to get right. Have had the other half give a hand and managed to get it about right. I understand due to the canvas nature that is is hard to get the prefect fit, and that over time they will mould to size, both otherwise those are small problems in the scheme of it. Really happy with them and they suit the quad well. Cheers
Really awesome service from the team, made sure I got the right seat covers for my Can-Am Max. They look great in black and fitted like a glove. Will be using Rugged Valley for any other seat covers I need.
Excellent quad bike seat cover. Great quality and easy install. Been using for a couple of months and repels water and dirt well.