Ride in style with tough Can-am Commander canvas seat covers. These hard wearing seat covers ensure maximum protection from harsh working conditions with a tailor-made, non-shuffling design for extra comfort.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- 12oz heavy duty canvas which has great resistance to wear and tear and provides long lasting seat protection.
- Durable waterproof coating protects the seats from dirt, grime, grease, and liquids. Ensuring your seats stay dry.
- Individually tailored to fit snugly on each seat in every vehicle, meaning they don’t bunch or shuffle on the seat. And provide a longer lasting solution than one size fits all covers.
- Helps keep the seat foam intact so you have a comfortable ride for longer.
- Breathable, natural canvas prevents seats from getting hot and sweaty.
- Robust Velcro straps secure the seat cover firmly to the seat.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Custom made specifically for the Can-am Commander; ensuring your seat covers look great and go the distance.
- Save money and increase resale value; canvas seat covers reduce the damage done to your Can-am Commander seats.
- The entire process is designed and manufactured in New Zealand by Kiwis like yourself.
- These seat covers are available to brand with your own name, logo or in custom fabrics.
Please note: images shown above serve as an example and are not necessarily product specific.
Perfect Tailormade Fit.
There's nothing worse than having to adjust the seat cover every time you slide in and out of your vehicle. We've seen enough of those cheap, stretchy covers - they don't last, don't stay on the seat and end up costing you money.
Flat Rate Delivery Charge: $19.55
We try to keep seat covers for latest model utes in stock, so you should receive your order within 2-3 days. However, for all other non-stock items or if we are out of stock, we make to order with a 7 day lead time.
Feel free to reach out to us via email or phone to confirm current lead times.
We will be uploading resources soon.
excellent seat covers but have trouble keeping the base seat cover attached. feel it needs eyelets with cord around the bottom gussets so it can be laced tightly under the seat.