John Bull Viper Safety Boots are our coolest looking style. A funky skater-style shoe for the fashion conscious who still need the protection of safety footwear. Your toes won’t break if someone heavy stands on them. Cool. Go straight from work to the park.
Brilliant for workers who need safety footwear that isn’t heavy-duty.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Nylon cloth upper for added durability and breathability.
- Type 1 Steel toe cap is a broad fitting style, handling up to 200 Joules impact.
- Lightweight design – the Python boot is 40% lighter than other John Bull styles.
- 5 reinforced lace eyelet design, allowing you to get that snug boot fit with perfect tension.
- Soft polyurethane (PU) foot bed with gel inserts at high impact strike points for all-day comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole increases cut and slip resistance and is resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- EVA midsole provides comfort by increasing shock protection underfoot.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Slip & electrical hazard resistant.
- Oil/acid & organic fat/oil resistant.
- Up to 140℃ heat resistant.
- Padded collar and tongue
- Comes with alternative pair of black laces.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Excellent for office/admin workers and those in the transport and warehouse industries.
- Certified to Standard AS/NZS 2210.3:2009
- Classification 1 – ID2815
- ASTM F2413-11 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)
BUYING GUIDES & RESOURCES