John Bull Angus Lace Up Boots is a solid design. Designed to keep safe all day long onsite, whilst still maintaining fashionable appeal for wearing on the weekend.
Excellent shoes for construction workers, general tradies, electricians, logistics, manufacturing and security workers.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant Type 1 steel toe cap.
- Defined heel for site safety on ladders.
- Comfoflex Gel comfort system – an insert of soft gel in the heel of the boot to absorb the impact of every step.
- Constructed from durable, high quality lack leather.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Slip Resistant.
- Padded collar and tongue.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Excellent shoes for construction workers, general tradies, electricians, logistics, manufacturing and security workers.
- Certified to Standard AS/NZS 2210.3:2009
- Classification 1 – ID2815
- ASTM F2413-11 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)
BUYING GUIDES & RESOURCES
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee
- 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Ordering in bulk? Call 0800 478 443 or enquire here