John Bull Mamba Safety Boots are perfect if you work in a hazardous environment but like to look good as well.
Rock these from the work site to happy hour with no questions asked or eyebrows raised. They have a steel toe cap and other safety features so you’re still protected, and are slip resistant too. How’s that for value?
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Nylon cloth upper for added durability and breathability.
- Type 1 Steel toe cap is a broad fitting style, handling up to 200 Joules impact.
- Lightweight design – the Mamba boot is 40% lighter than other John Bull styles.
- 7 reinforced lace eyelet design, allowing you to get that snug boot fit with perfect tension.
- Soft polyurethane (PU) foot bed with gel inserts at high impact strike points for all-day comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole increases cut and slip resistance and is resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- EVA midsole provides comfort by increasing shock protection underfoot.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Slip & electrical hazard resistant.
- Oil/acid & organic fat/oil resistant.
- Up to 140℃ heat resistant.
- Padded collar and tongue
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Excellent for office/admin workers and those in the transport and warehouse industries.
- Certified to Standard AS/NZS 2210.3:2009
- Classification 1 – ID2815
- ASTM F2413-11 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)
BUYING GUIDES & RESOURCES