John Bull Kokoda Safety Boots. These are tough. Seriously tough. The soles in this range will stand up to extreme heat and are cut and slip resistant. They also have a penetration-resistant midsole so you won’t get any nails through your feet. Double win.
Excellent boots for heavy construction, infrastructure, landscapers, farmers, forestry workers, and if you work in heavy industry or the mining, oil and gas industries.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- High quality leather for added durability and breathability.
- Non Metallic Penetration resistant insole which provides optimum penetration resistance over the entire sole. Whilst also allowing maximum flexibility and lightweight comfort.
- Type 1 Steel toe cap is a broad fitting style, handling up to 200 Joules impact.
- Lace up style, allowing you to get that snug boot fit with perfect tension.
- Soft polyurethane (PU) foot bed with gel inserts at high impact strike points for all-day comfort.
- Dual density polyurethane midsole/nitrile rubber outsole increases cut and slip resistance and is resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- 5mm deep tread expels foreign materials and resists clogging.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Slip & electrical hazard resistant.
- Oil/acid & organic fat/oil resistant.
- Penetration resistant.
- Up to 300℃ heat resistant.
- TPU Heel Guard
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Excellent boots for heavy construction, infrastructure, landscapers, farmers, forestry workers, and if you work in heavy industry or the mining, oil and gas industries.
- Certified to Standard AS/NZS 2210.3:2009
- Classification 1 – ID2815
- ASTM F2413-11 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)
BUYING GUIDES & RESOURCES