John Bull Himalaya Safety Boots are a solid lace-up boot. These are your general workhorse boot. The Himalaya can go anywhere and do anything. Especially now they’re adorned with our latest soling technology – bringing you all day comfort.
Loved by construction workers, general tradies, electricians, landscapers, farmers, and working in the fields of manufacturing, transport, heavy industry, and mining, oil and gas.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- High quality claret leather for added durability and breathability.
- Type 1 Steel toe cap is a broad fitting style, handling up to 200 Joules impact.
- Lace up style, allowing you to get that snug boot fit with perfect tension.
- Dual-density midsole – two compounds injected into the midsole provides extra comfort by increasing shock absorption at the heel.
- Comfort technology absorbs and disperses energy as your heel strikes down while generating rebound at the front of your foot.
- Durable thermo polyurethane (TPU) outsole provides superior grip and increases stability and abrasion resistance.
- Tread pattern is designed to expel foreign materials and resist clogging.
- Super cushioning airflow footbed of soft polyurethane (PU) that’s also antibacterial and washable.
- Moulded PU scuff cap.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Slip & electrical hazard resistant.
- Oil/acid & organic fat/oil resistant.
- Up to 140℃ heat resistant.
- Padded collar and tongue
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Excellent for construction workers, general tradies, electricians, landscapers, farmers, and working in the fields of manufacturing, transport, heavy industry, and mining, oil and gas.
- Certified to Standard AS/NZS 2210.3:2009
- Classification 1 – ID2815
- ASTM F2413-11 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)
BUYING GUIDES & RESOURCES