John Bull Crow Safety Boots are the workhorse boots. Comfortable and hard wearing, these guys really have it all.
A heavy duty zip creates easy access to get them on and off quickly. The new sole technology sees two compounds injected into the midsole, one giving you superior shock absorption at the heel and the other providing rebound at the forepart as you step. So what better – more comfort and less tired feet at the end of the day. That’s our kinda jam.
Electricians, tradies, transport, security and emergency services workers love these.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- High quality leather for added durability and breathability.
- Type 1 Steel toe cap is a broad fitting style, handling up to 200 Joules impact.
- Zip sider lace up design, allowing you to get that perfect tension and easy removal.
- Soft polyurethane (PU) foot bed with gel inserts at high impact strike points for all-day comfort.
- Dual-density midsole – two compounds injected into the midsole provides extra comfort by increasing shock absorption at the heel.
- Comfort technology absorbs and disperses energy as your heel strikes down while generating rebound at the front of your foot.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Slip & electrical hazard resistant.
- Oil/acid & organic fat/oil resistant.
- Up to 140℃ heat resistant.
- TPU toe guard,
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Excellent for electricians, tradies, transport, security and emergency services workers.
- Certified to Standard AS/NZS 2210.3:2009
- Classification 1 – ID2815
- ASTM F2413-11 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)
BUYING GUIDES & RESOURCES