Flex & Move Two Tone Hi Vis Short Sleeve Shirt
Perfect for tradies, builders, electricians, forestry and those in the transport.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Stretch cotton poplin for extra comfort and movement
- Fabric pre rinse washed to create a worn in look
- Bisley signature perforated reflective taped – below yoke H front X back pattern
- Contrast grey stitching
- Reflective cord piping at front shoulder
- Multi-functional utility inspired chest pockets.
- RHS bellowed chest pocket features a generous patch pocket with touch tape closure, hanger loop, sunglass or pen holder on the side and business card welt pocket above
- LHS chest pocket features a patch pocket with button closure, pen and card divisions and a second pocket with reflective zipper closure
- Two piece structured collar with contrast inner stand collar and hanger loop
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Static Control AS/NZS 1020:1995
- Hi Vis Day Or Night AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 Day/ Night (D/N) garments are developed to be worn both during the day and also at night. Hi-Vis colours accompanied with retroreflective taping offer maximum protection
- High Visibility High Visibility Material AS/NZS 1906.4:2010. High Visibility garments are developed to be seen in high-risk environments and protect you from work place hazards.
- Industrial Reinforced stitching, bartacks, rivets and heavy-duty fabrics mean Bisley Workwear products with this symbol have been developed for industrial environments or work places
- Protection against ultraviolet radiation transmitted from the sun, tested in accordance with Australian Standard AS/NZS 4399:1996. SPF50+ (excellent protection)
BUYING GUIDES & RESOURCES