The Blundstone 991 Safety Boot is fearless. The all terrain vehicle of shoes. These beasts can go anywhere and do anything. Ideal for tough conditions; a solid boot made from high quality leather with all the added comfort luxuries.
Excellent boots for heavy construction, tradies, landscapers, forestry workers, and if you work in the mining, oil and gas industries.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- High quality black platinum leather for added durability and breathability.
- Type 1 Steel toe cap is a broad fitting style, handling up to 200 Joules impact.
- 7 reinforced lace eyelet design, allowing you to get that snug boot fit with perfect tension.
- Full moulded TPU toe guard for extra protection and wear life.
- Low density polyurethane midsole increases shock absorption, ankle support and provides all-day comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole designed to increase slip resistance in varied environments and is resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Fitted shank for maximum torsional stability.
- Removable luxury footbed with arch support and the clever XRD cushioning technique for increased shock absorption.
- Footbed is anti-bacterial, breathable, and washable.
- Bamboo lining for improved thermal regulation.
- Non-metallic penetration resistant insole.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Slip & electrical hazard resistant.
- Oil/acid & organic fat/oil resistant.
- Up to 300℃ heat resistant.
- Padded collar and tongue.
- Leg Height: 150mm
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Great for heavy construction, tradies, landscapers, forestry workers, and if you work in the mining, oil and gas industries.
- Certified to Standard AS/NZS 2210.3:2009
- Classification 1 – ID2815
- ASTM F2413-11 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)
- BS EN ISO 20345:2004
BUYING GUIDES & RESOURCES
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee
- 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Ordering in bulk? Call 0800 478 443 or enquire here
Made in Vietnam