Blundstone 990 Safety Boot is the jack-of-all-trades. The solid pal you can count on. Built with all the safety bells and whistles and offers the ultimate comfort, support and shock absorption for heavy work.
Great if you’re a mechanic, engineer, builder, tradie, electrician, farmer or landscaper, or work in heavy industry, construction, mining, forestry or manufacturing industries.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- High quality black platinum leather for added durability and breathability.
- Type 1 Steel toe cap is a broad fitting style, handling up to 200 Joules impact.
- Elastic side slip on style for quick and easy removal.
- Full moulded TPU toe guard for extra protection and wear life.
- Low density polyurethane midsole increases shock absorption, ankle support and provides all-day comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole designed to increase slip resistance in varied environments and is resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Steel shank for maximum torsional stability.
- Removable luxury footbed with arch support and the clever XRD cushioning technique for increased shock absorption.
- Footbed is anti-bacterial, breathable, and washable.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Slip & electrical hazard resistant.
- Oil/acid & organic fat/oil resistant.
- Up to 300℃ heat resistant.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Great if you’re a mechanic, engineer, builder, tradie, electrician, farmer or landscaper. Or work in heavy industry, construction, mining, forestry or manufacturing industries.
- Certified to Standard AS/NZS 2210.3:2009
- Classification 1 – ID2815
- ASTM F2413-11 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)
BUYING GUIDES & RESOURCES
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee
- 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Ordering in bulk? Call 0800 478 443 or enquire here
Made in Vietnam