The Blundstone 320 Safety Boot is an excellent classic slip on safety boot great for apprentices or contract workers who want a high quality boot but have a slightly tighter budget.
Excellent boots for heavy construction, tradies, landscapers, forestry workers, and if you work in the mining, oil and gas industries.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Black leather elastic side safety boot with TPU toe guard
- XRD® Technology in the heel strike zone for increased shock protection
- Polyurethane (PU) midsole/thermo urethane (TPU) outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
– Oil, acid and organic fat resistant
– Outsole heat resistant to 140oC
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue.
- Steel shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability.
- Full heel breast with arch support for ladder and gantry safety
- Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant steel toe cap.
- Full length removable PU footbed —anti bacterial, breathable & washable.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Slip & electrical hazard resistant.
- Oil/acid & organic fat/oil resistant.
- Up to 140℃ heat resistant.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Great for heavy construction, tradies, landscapers, forestry workers, and if you work in the mining, oil and gas industries.
- Certified to Standard AS/NZS 2210.3:2009
- Classification 1 – ID2815
- ASTM F2413-11 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)
- BS EN ISO 20345:2004
BUYING GUIDES & RESOURCES
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee
- 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Ordering in bulk? Call 0800 478 443 or enquire here
Made in Vietnam