Bison XT Lace-up Safety Boot are loved by customers nationwide. These truly are boots made for hard working Kiwis. Designed by like-minded Kiwis.
The concept behind the new BISON XT Safety Boots range was to build a safe high performing boot designed specifically for the conditions in New Zealand that Kiwis encounter. Read more about the inspiring process here.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Enhanced safety by reduced risk of slips, trips and ankle-roll, and increased toe cap protection.
- Wide fit sole sizing minimise excess toe space trip hazard, maximise surface area grip contact and eliminate rub-zones and enhance fit comfort.
- Grip – new Nitrile rubber out-sole compound and multi-directional tread design delivers maximum grip on all surfaces.
- Support with a unique 4 layer heel support system gives enhanced heel and lower leg stability support to prevent ankle roll.
- Ergonomics – rocker bottom sole design with relived upturned toe and heel section aids forward motion, reduces wearer fatigue, and reduces risk of common toe trip and heel strike slips.
- Tasman Pro-Tec water resistant leather upper gives you peace of mind in extreme weather.
- Moulded footbed and ergonomic SDVS (Self Dispersing Venting System) compound, with athletic arch support. Provides compression resistant cushioning and improved foot-sole support for long-lasting under-foot comfort.
- Temperature and moisture management – innovative self venting footbed base and breathable upper-lining combine to enhance heat dispersion and reduce moisture (sweat).
- Thermo Performance heel support foam moulds to the wearer’s heel profile to provide personalised heel and ankle support, and deliver custom-fit comfort.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Wide and Extra-Wide fit options. Standard wide-fit size 4-14 and sizes 8-11 in Extra-wide fit.
- Nitrile rubber outsole offers extreme protection up to 300°C.
- Tough laces – toughest 5mm Nylon DTY laces used so they’ll last as long as your boots
- Abrasion resistant, heat resistant and chemical, organic fat, oil and acid resistant Nitrile rubber outer-sole compound.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Excellent for construction workers, general tradies, electricians, landscapers, farmers, and working in the fields of manufacturing, forestry, transport, heavy industry, and mining, oil and gas.
- Complies to AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 and EN ISO 20345:2011 SB, SRC, WRU, HRO, E.
BUYING GUIDES & RESOURCES
- Lifetime Guarantee.
- Ordering in bulk? Call 0800 478 443 or enquire here