Arcguard® Natural Fibres TTMC-W Overalls are hard wearing, durable and protective. Designed with all the protective features such as; flame retardant, arc protection, anti-static, Day/Night and TTMC-W compliant.
Perfect for tradies, builders, electricians, engineers and those in the transport, mining, construction, manufacturing and electrical industries.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Internal smartphone pocket with FR FR Velcro closure
- FR Velcro cuff adjustments for comfort and enhanced glove fit
- YKK Plastic Vislon non-conductive two way zip
- Protection placket over zipped closure
- Twin stitched front and back rise (crotch)
- Stress points bar-tacked for strength under test, ensuring longevity of investment
- Twin stitched pockets
- Elastic back for best fit
- Cargo pocket for ultimate storage with FR FR Velcro closure
- Fabric: 88% Cotton, 11% Nylon, and 1% Carbon Antistatic Thread – 240gsm.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Flame Retardant, arc Protection and anti-static.
- Arc rating: 11 cal/cm² ATPV
- Natural Fibres Fabric:
The Arcguard natural fibres overalls are manufactured from a 88/11/1 composition – 88% cotton, 11% nylon and 1% carbon antistatic thread. The fire retardant cotton fibres are focused toward the skin to optimise comfort. The nylon composition is weaved into the fabric to provide enhanced durability, and this is focused toward the face of the fabric. The carbon antistatic thread is woven into the fabric to protect against static electricity. This thread is visible to the naked eye and complies to EN1149:2008, internationally recommended for all petroleum industries. Natural fibre blended fabric offers higher abrasion resistance then pure cotton giving increased durability.
- Electrical Arc flash protection 11.0 cal/cm². ATPV+ exceeds the 8 cal/cm2 arc rating requirements for HRC 2. Fabric tested according to the standard ASTM F1959/F1959M-12, Determination of the Arc rating (ATPV or EBT50) of flame resistant material clothing.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Perfect for tradies, builders, electricians, engineers and those in the transport, mining, construction, manufacturing and electrical industries.
- Garment complies with: Flame retardant standards EN 470.1, EN 340 and EN 531.
- Design complies with: AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 Day/Night Use.
- Material complies with: AS/NZS 1906.4.2010
- Registered Design No# 409311
- Tested & certified to:
- Temporary Traffic Management Control – Wet (TTMC-W) code of practice.
- EN1149-3: 2004 Method 2.
- EN ISO 11611:2015 A1, A2 Protective Clothing for use in welding and allied processes.
- EN ISO 11612:2015 A1, A2, B1, C1, Protective Clothing – Clothing to protect against heat and flame.
- EN ISO 14116:2015 Index 3 Protective Clothing – Protection against heat and flame – Limited flame spread.
BUYING GUIDES & RESOURCES