- Flameguard 300gsm 100% Cotton Day Only Non Conductive Zip Overall
- Two-way YKK vislon zip
- Two deep chest pockets with domed flaps for security
- Protected side entry openings to minimize risk of entry of foreign material
- Rear hip pocket with flap to minimize risk of entry of foreign material
- Covered internal elastic waist with FR fabric
- Inside breast smartphone pocket
- Twin stitched pockets, seam and waist seam
- Internal trouser pockets
- Ruler pocket
- Arc rating: 13 cal/cm² ATPV Exceeds the minimum industry requirement of 8Cal.
Design complies with: AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 + Amdt No.1: Nov 2016 Day only use.
Fabric tested & certified to: AS/NZS 1906.4.2010.
Flameguard fabric complies with the following performance standards: EN ISO 11612:2008 A1, A2, B1, C1, E2, F1, Protective Clothing – Clothing to protect against heat and flame. EN ISO 14116:2015 Index 3 Protective Clothing – Protection against heat and flame – Limited flame spread.
Fabric tested according to the standard ASTM F1959/F1959M-12, Determination of the Arc rating (ATPV or EBT50) of flame resistant material clothing. Arc rating: ATPV= 13 Cal/cm² (according to NFPA 70E hazard risk category (HRC) levels), exceeding the 8 Cal/cm² minimum requirement for HRC 2.
Click here for more information on branding options.