Arcguard 245gsm Inheratex Taped Trousers are extremely hard wearing and durable. Fully tested and compliant to all the relevant codes.
Great work trousers for tradies, electricians and those working around hazardous flames.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Arcguard® Inheratex Flame Retardant Antistatic Night Compliant Cargo Trousers.
- Built with care from a 245gsm INHERATEX Ripstop fabric blend.
- This garment is fully Inherent with a lifetime guarantee on every seam.
- Assembled with a Nomex inherent thread.
- Ultraflect FR Tape – the longest lasting tested and certified retro-reflective tape.
- Knee pad pockets for comfort when kneeling
- Double skin knees for added comfort and longevity
- Elastic waist for a comfortable fit
- Cargo pockets for storage
- Double bands of UltraFlect superior retro-reflective fire retardant industrial tape
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Flame Retardant.
- Arc Protection.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Great work trousers for tradies, carpet layers, builders, plumbers, and those in the transport, manufacturing and warehouse industries.
- Fabric complies with:
- ENISO 11612 A, B1, C1 Protective clothing to protect against heat and flame.
- ENISO 11611 Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes
- Electrical Arc flash protection – meets the 8 cal/cm2 Arc rating requirements for HRC 2: ATPV=12 cal/cm2
- EN1149:2008 Protective garments that comply with Electrostatic properties (anti-static)
- AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 Retro-reflective tape complies with this standard
- NFPA 2112, Standard on protective clothing for protections of industrial personnel against flash fire, 2012 edition
- ASTM F 1506, Standard on flame resistant textile materials for wearing apparel for use by electrical workers exposed to momentary electric arc and related thermal hazards, 2010a edition
BUYING GUIDES & RESOURCES